Thursday, July 20, 2017

A Stranger's Pieces

I didn't know you
Not personally, Not at all
Yet I saw you in the vast interweb
And I felt you touch my soul

I wanted to know you
See your life
But it was far too late for that
After all, death doesn't take calls

I long to understand you
You and your choices
And all the sorrow you left
In exchange for the peace you've gained.

I wish it wasn't you
You who connected
To this stranger's heart
To have left of your own accord

I hope happiness is with you
Because there was nothing I could have done
All but ask
Why?

Authors Notes:
This poem is about the deceased Youtuber/Musician Nathan Wills.
I didn't know him, but I heard great things about him.
And the moment I saw him on the net, I just felt a weird connection.
With that, a sadness came over me, and I didn't know what to do.
-Thanos Venge

No comments:

Post a Comment