Saturday, November 23, 2013

Guts Series

This was originally supposed to be a one-shot short story. Got a little carried away, went overboard and the story became too big. I had to cut it up to three parts.
So today, I present the first part of the Guts series.
It's my way of bringing out an apocalypse without going with the usual cliche's of infected or zombies. I thought of trying something new.
This was based on a short story I was going to submit to a competition. If I had won, the short story would have been turned into a short film. But, meh, I was so unsatisfied with the original draft, I shelved the story and it remained in my laptop for a while. But when I was thinking up of a new Idea for a new story, this really just popped into my head.
So, with that in mind, I hope you enjoy.

No comments:

Post a Comment