Friday, November 8, 2013

The Glare Series

I will be putting up a series of short stories by the title Glare.
I dont know how long it'll take me to complete it, but I'm pretty sure I cannot put it all up in 1 post, so Tune in..
Here's a short summary:
On their way home from school, taking the usual dark alley, Ian and Heather Fringe stumble upon a gravely injured man, Matt, whom they revive and take home. Not all is as it seems when mysterious presences start plaguing Ian's thoughts. When a series of mysterious deaths and unknown forces out to get them finally start making their lives harder, Ian starts to confide in his best friend, Darcy,who attempts to help him find the truth.
Will they live in constant terror, or finally find out the truth and defeat them. Defeat them, or try dying at least.

No comments:

Post a Comment