Tuesday, November 26, 2013

Pain From the Fake

This was a song I made a few months ago out of boredom.
Of course, it's technically not a song cause it's all lyrics and no tones (Or maybe it does, I just dont want to sing) But put it up as a page.
So now, I'll put it up as a post so I could arrange The Ink Vault Section.
This isn't the first song I made, but it's the first I put up. Me putting up songs wont be very spontaneous as my stories though.

Sometimes when I get into the mood, I start making lyrics. I'm not the most musical person in the world but I do enjoy writing. Here's something I wrote. Sorry If it's not that good though:

Pain From The Fake


I tried too hard to smile
To bring myself closer
To give you everything kind
You took it without hesitation
And Now, you stab it in front of me
When you thought I didn’t know

Bridge:
So much for this

Chorus:
It’s done, its done, no more pain
I’ll be standing here, watching you walk
I cant stand to try and fix this anymore
I’ll keep my mouth shut, and play your game
I’ll keep my mouth shut, just for you
Mr. Fake

Day by day pass by
As I keep going with the flow
Reading through the lines
Laughing at your jokes
But things wont be the same
Cause this time, my eyes will see

Bridge and Chorus

You ask me what’s wrong
Well look at the mirror
You shout at me like this
But you deny your faults
You can’t walk out this door, sir
My heart is burning
My Heart is burning

Chorus

I tried too hard to smile
I tried, but it’s just no use...

No comments:

Post a Comment