Wednesday, December 4, 2013

Stun Guns

Stun Guns, Stun Guns, Stun Guns
You've prolly noticed it. No, you DEFINITELY noticed it, but in every story sans Free Fall, there's been a Stun Gun in someone's arsenal. It's prolly just me, being spontaneous but no. I really, REALLY like Stun Guns.
And Knives, but that's besides the point. It's about stun guns today.
One day, I'm going to make a story about stun guns and it will make sense as to why everyone has a stun gun these days.
Now lets talk about knives.
If you've watched Battle Royale, then you are familiar with the whole Chigusa thing, no?
I enjoyed that soo much.
Now that I am writing this post, I've suddenly come to terms with my violent nature.
Meh, it's often overshadowed by my quiet facade.

Anyways, thats all. By :D
~S and D

No comments:

Post a Comment