Saturday, December 7, 2013

Taglines

I've been thinking... The closest I have to taglines in every story would either be Paramore Song Lyrics at the top of every story sometimes or random author notes.
There's no tagline for them and It felt bland.
So I am officially making taglines for my stories cause I felt like it.
I'm putting it up on the pages section, but I'll put it all here so you wont bother looking at what I will work hard on later.

Broken Pride Series:
"Let Your Will Define You."
Guts Trilogy:
"There's More to Strength than Solutions."
Glare Series:
"Your Eyes Will Say It All"

Individual Taglines:

Free Fall:
"Love is Blind, But the Heart is not"

All That Began:
"Your Will Shall Ignite"
All That Was:
"Your Will Shall Waver"
All That is Waiting:
"Your Will Shall Burn"
All That Will Be:
"Your Will Shall Be Tested"

Guts: Ignition:
"Through Your Conscience Shall This Burst"
Guts: Blaze
"Through Your Solution Shall This Spread"
Guts: Ashes
"Through Your Actions Shall This End"

Glare: Common Sense:
"It Takes One Look"
Glare: Common Danger:
"It Takes One Glance"
Glare: Common Ground
"It Takes One Step"
Glare: Common Hysteria
"It Takes One Shot"
Glare: Common Battle
"It Takes One Move"
Glare: Common End
"It Takes Everything"

Emptiness Can Be Filled
"Emptiness Takes You To The Silence"

No comments:

Post a Comment